Blog Post 9

 Good afternoon bloggers!

Talking today about classroom experiences, open educational resources (OER) and PowerPoints, let's get into it!

Classroom Experiences 

My experience in EME2040 has been so helpful and necessary to my educational track of becoming a teacher. I considered myself well versed in technology until I took this class. There are so many tools that I learned about while taking this course that I didn't know existed. I can totally see myself using almost all of these tools in my future classroom. 

Open Educational Resources

Open Educational Resources or OER, are helpful tools used to expand our learning community. Radio shows, TV shows, and mail are great ways that learning materials can be spread that we don't often consider given the technological standpoint in education now. This blog post is a great way to get started about learning more about OER and why it's important to the education system. 

Assignment 4: PowerPoint for Information Dissemination

I love love loved, this assignment. It is honestly one of my favorite so far because it made me feel like a real teacher. I loved that it was inclusive to students who need assistance with PowerPoint (the narration portion of the assignment). 

Check out mine here: 

The Solar System Lesson 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 3

Blog Journal 7

Blog Post 6