Blog Post 6

 Hello again! Brief introduction of our topic for today. I'm going to be discussing some of my personal experiences with technology, more specifically Diigo, blogging, and Canva. 


Diigo

Honestly, I don't have much to say here. Diigo is fine. That's about it. Not good or bad. It's quite frankly a bit confusing to use and read when you're in a group. One of the things I do actually like about it is the ability to add the extension to Google. This makes posting in a Diigo group that much easier. This being said, I DO NOT like the annotation and sticky note feature on Diigo. It's confusing and the sticky notes don't show up on the page, but rather on the side bar. Personally, I would really only use this program if I was required to. 

Blogging

Initially using Blogger was very confusing to me. The create format is hard to learn and use. But since I've gotten used to it and learned the best ways to use them, I have quite enjoyed it. I learned that blogging is a great way to get information out, connect with others, and be creative. I personally love the blogging assignments, and love finding other teacher blogs that I hope to use someday. 




Canva (link above in photo) 

Ugh, I love Canva. If there was one tool that I would recommend to everyone it would be this. There are so many uses for it. Canva is a design software that allows you to create presentations, schedules, flashcards, anything you can think of. I would love if my students could use Canva. It is free with a premium subscription option. This is inclusive to those who struggle with finances. Canva is easy and fun to use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 3

Blog Journal 7